How we are funded
As a new organisation, we are looking for financial support to hep run our projects to educate and support young people affected by sexual harm. We are not supported financially by any government agencies so rely on financial support from fundraising events, grants, donations and sponsorship.
How to donate
Donations can also be made to our Givealittle page here or please email us at email@example.com.
Where the funds go
Funds will go towards running projects to help share our message in educating and supporting young people affected by sexual health. Some of our expenses are listed below:
- Digital resources - Such as filming and video production to hep promote our messages during school visits and online via our website and social media pages.
- Computer equipment - To help display slideshow presentations to students during school visits.
- Educational resources - For students such as reading material and other information to be given out during school visits.
- Travel expenses - When our team travels out of town for school visits.
- Website - Costs associated with running the Brave website